Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Above Ground Hydro 70 Water Reclaim System
Broadway Equipment's "Hydro 70" water reclaim system is designed for automatic car washes that handle up to 100 cars per day. The Cyclonic separation used to clean the water removes particles down to 70 microns in size and produces approximately 35 gallons per minute. The unit is wall mounted for minimal space and is pre-plumbed and pre-wired for easy installation. This low volume, low maintenance system is perfect for end users looking to reduce water consumption and lower up front access fees enforced by local municipalities.
Thirteen (13) Months
- Water Volume : 35 gallons per minute at 35 psi
- Designed for : inbay automatics
- Ideal Wash Volume : 100 Cars per day
- Base Requirements: 3 Phase, 20 amps, 208/230 or 460 volt 1" city water line, 25 gpm @ 40 psi
- Separation Method: Cyclone separator
- Dimensions: 4' x 20' x 9'
- Weight (lbs) : 1,200
- Water Clarity: 70 Microns