Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
PRO Spot MIG Welder 1 Nozzle Pulse Synergic
The Pulse MIG is ideal for auto body shops welding stainless steel or aluminum. In synergic mode, the microprocessor controls optimal arc stability and weld quality. The SP-1 also comes equipped for MMA/stick welding. There is an optional Steel TIG torch available. MIG and optional TIG welding can be done in continuous or pulse mode. Maximum power output of 200 A.
- 2 Torches — 1 MIG, 1 Stick
- Steel TIG Welding (optional - requires 82-7017 Tig Torch and 82-7019 Tig Torch Connector Adpater)
- 1 Wire Spool
- Pulsed Welding
- Continuous Mode
- Inverter Technology
- Preloaded Synergic Programs
- Easy Feed Wire System
Warranted for a period of one (1) year after delivery of the Pro Spot product to purchaser. The electronic control unit shall be warranted for a period of two (2) years on a factory exchange basis.
- Input Voltage: Single Phase, 208 - 240V 50/60HZ
- Amps / Volts, Min - Max - MIG: 20A / 15V - 200A / 24V
- Amps / Volts, Min - Max - TIG: 5A / 10V - 200A / 18V
- Amps / Volts, Min - Max - MMA: 5A / 20.2V - 200A / 28V
- Protection: IP 22
- Insulation: H
- Weight, approximate: 43 lbs. (20 kg)