Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Impulse Series 20 - 20 FT. Frame Rack 2 Towers
Note: The image shown is not the correct representation of the CAS450430
Power and performance in one affordable package. The Chief impulse - E/VHT gives you the high-end features and capabilities you've come to expect from Chief at a price you can afford. Low Pressure System offers more Power and Tighter Control for faster, Higher Quality Repairs
Compare the quality and feature of the impulse-E/VHT with any other competitive system - and decide for yourself if it offers the quality, durability and features you need to increase your profitability and stay ahead of the competition.
- Simultaneous multiple pulling
- 6 Variable working heights
- True 360-degree capability
- Two 10- Ton Towers
- Handheld control pendant
- Sure-Lock tower mechanism
- Electric-over-hydraulic for smoother, quieter operations while generating 10 tons of pulling power and 10,000 lbs. of lift capacity
- Patented Sure-Lock mechanism pins and secures towers with one easy movement for added speed, accuracy, and safety
- All height and pull functions controlled from single hand-held pendant. No more hassles with foot pumps or charging lines!
Limited one (1) year.
- Deck Length (mm): 20' (6,096)
- Deck Width (mm): 7' 4" (2,030)
- Working Height - Variable Height: 19" - 40" - 4 stops
- Maximum Length (Footprint): 24' 4" (7,416 mm)
- Maximum Width (Footprint): 11' 10" (3,605 mm)
- Maximum Height (mm): 10' (3,048)
- Weight (2-Tower): 6,410 lbs. (2,910 Kg)
- Weight (3-Tower): 7,010 lbs. (3,180 Kg)
- Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4,536 Kg)
- Pulling Force Per Tower: 10-Ton
- Tie-Down Openings (with optional cross-member): 172
- Power - US: 120VAC, 60Hz, 20 Amp Single Phase Dedicated Line
- Power - International: 230VAC, 50Hz, 10 Amp Single Phase